Marriage Anniversary wish with free wallpapers

Come everyone let's give a cheer, In celebration of a couple dear. Couples who in love unite, And are seldom cross and hardly fight. To a couple that bring joy to all, May you laugh and sing and have a ball. May happiness surround you two, That is what I wish for you.



The most important thing you fixed Was on your day of leisure When you fixed your eyes on me That day I'll always treasure I love you** Happy Anniversary ***



How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married me. Thank you my loving wife (loving Husband), For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair



Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to build a life rich in love and laughter. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines "forever." Happy Anniversary!

Post Title

Marriage Anniversary wish with free wallpapers


Post URL

http://smitaspoetry.blogspot.com/2013/03/marriage-anniversary-wish-with-free.html


Visit Smitas Poetry and Quotes for Daily Updated Nail Art Galleries