i miss you free wallpapers with small msg

If the days won’t allow us to
see each other, memories will,
and if my eyes can’t see you,
my heart will never forget you.


The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when u live without them
&
with their presence in your mind.

Lonesome without u,
Each n every moments.
When i am alone
I close my eyes n think of u
N thoughts of ur love warms
Me inside n makes me smile.
miss you a lot. eid mubarak.

If u wanna know how much i miss u,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
And the other u miss is how much i miss.

U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Don't search, just see your shadow
i will be there Trust Me!!

Post Title

i miss you free wallpapers with small msg


Post URL

http://smitaspoetry.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-miss-you-free-wallpapers-with-small.html


Visit Smitas Poetry and Quotes for Daily Updated Nail Art Galleries